Saturday, 12 February 2011

First Herbs of the Spring is already growing in my propagator!

My seed from Thompson & Morgan Finally arrived. as well as pink pair of garden gloves, propagators, bird food ( for our little Robin) and mouse traps ( those ones that we use to catch them and release on nature rather than kill) but my sweet pea was missing. hopefully thay will send it to me soon.
We are due to make a little trip, did not know when started to sow them, so I started with only one Propagator lucky me. I will ask help from our great neighbors if they can take care of my herbs while I am gone. Can not wait to see them growing!






I am so in love with our little backyard that you can not imagine. After living years in Helsinki in this great old Jugend building with no balcony or garden, I really love this!
Time for lemon cupcakes and cardamom tea with milk and honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment