Thursday, 1 December 2011

1st of December.. best time of the year


I love Christmas,
it is not secret to anyone..
I am Christmas fanatic, and I proudly admit that. I drink Glögg in the middle of the summer if I just have it and it is never bad time to listen some Christmas carols.
Last Christmas I was decorating my windows with Paper doilies, went actually little over the top with them.. haha we could barely see out of the window.. But they where magical.
This year I will decor also our boring kitchen doors (ones that are going to terass) As I am spending so much of  my time in kitchen that it is nice to have some beauty in there as well.
I prepared well this winter.. early in the autumn bought Ikea´s delicious Glögg and it is sort of Inspiring me when doing decor for Christmas.
I have also practised and experiment with my own personal Christmas cake, so I am starting to know what I like there, I will share the recipe as soon as I start baking ( soon) and my version of Vinter/Christmas Vodka is already on it´s way. Have you done yours?? Recipe is in my last Christmas postings. it is just so good..
So, wait and see what new I have for the Chirstmas this year!!

I will share some inspirational Christmas photos with you!! These are around the world!











No comments:

Post a Comment