Thursday, 1 November 2012

Christmas!! It is getting closer and closer..

I am going to give a "Christmas Treat" for all of you..  with Christmas that is going to start already on Movember.. uups.. November I meant to say! How many of you knows someone taking a part for Movember? I know few, and funniest is Little dog called Pepe who is growing he´s whiskers and taking a part. He is just few moths old so there is lot to grow! Go Pepe Go!

My window will look stunning
..and I am starting my Christmas decorations earlier this year, so that you have some time to
do things well a head if you want to make something that I will post to my blog.

There might be "new type" of traditional decorations coming too...

I have been lazy, but it is simply because I have been singing my first big opera role, Turandot, which was my Operatic Debute, and it took lot of time and effort.. but now, back to basics!!

I love old fashioned Christmas!

I have lot of plans for this christmas, it might be our last in this beautiful Victorian cottage, so I will take everything out of it. I have some fun plans to decorate our window´s some flower arrangements, my "traditional" paper doilies on windows, I try something new with them,  Salt dough decorations, and so much more.. oh I can´t wait to get started!!

Stay tuned!

Love

Serafiina

Victorian Christmas decorations are adorable


No comments:

Post a Comment