Thursday, 23 May 2013

House in Hampstead

Dear friends we have moved now and as we don´t live by the river anymore
it felt off to keep my blogs name.. A House by the Thames

So here we go:

HOUSE IN HAMPSTEAD

Not difficult to guess where we live now..

Our move was disastrous as we moved to smaller space.. and we had some challenges to get everything in. In the end we had to sell our lovely furniture that I had bought, not all of them but my favourite Chesterfield chairs and many others..
This is somehow dull in color in many ways, so I have struggled to find my own thing with this place.
It has taken ONG time.
We have lived here now 2 months and things are still not in place.. endles mountains of books that used to have little library room are now spread all over the house and my beautiful home was just memory..
Un till I bought bucket of Laura Ashley´s Paint, called Pigeon Grey..
It has taken over pretty much everything and I have never lived in home, so light in colours..

I will try to keep you with me on this journey in our new home!

This is the dull room where we started.. after red walls this felt like hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment