Friday, 13 September 2013

Autumn, and it´s inspirations

Ah, how I LOVE Autumn, it is nice and dark and yet not too cold.
I can burn candles and eat soups and winter foods, and do my hand crafts, without feeling that I am forced to enjoy "nice sunny weather".
In the end I realised that I am not big fan of heat.. some how this summer was just too much for me.
15 weeks of at least +24c and our bedroom was like stove.
No, I don´t like it.

I feel very inspired, not least because of pinterest, that is my new addiction.
I have found some great crafts I want to try out this winter, but it has also given me a great ideas and itis amazing source of inspiration, my word of the day.

Knitting, sewing, painting and also dog collar making, cooking, baking, writing, and learning music and teaching. This is what my winter is made of.
This will be nice winter as my good friend from Finland has rented an apartment with her husband from our area, it feels cosy that I can walk and pop in with fresh made cup cakes and have a cup of tea and chat like back at home in Finland. She is also musician and loves hand crafts, so we will see what kind of crazy ideas we get together and start doing things in here.. we never tend to calm each others down.. opposite. If one get´s some rather bold idea, we encourage for more!

We have also plan to put together such a stage show that never seen before.. that will still be secret what it is but more will follow.. as well as Christmas decorations.. those will be coming too!

So, keep eye on my blog!!


Would you like recipe for rhubarb pie?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment