Saturday, 16 April 2011

Royal Weddings are getting closer

I have been so inspired of Kate Middleton lately.. and not least because of her elegant style, and shiny hair, and natural make up. She is just perfect. My diet plan is getting tighter.. if Kate can do it I can too!

Princess "Perfect"

I started to memorize all weddeing belles from past, my friends, and all royal Brides. I love them all.


Crace was very Cracefull..
Oh Silvia is so pretty!
I loved her dress..
This is so so so elegant. I love Maxima.
Martha Louse choose traditional high collar
All I remember from these wedding was  royal family´s hideous hats.

Mary, my favourite royal from all times!!

I love this thick silk, and wedding bucket.. Oh lalaa..
Pretty but nothing very remarkable

These wedding I will remember always.. We are same age with Crown Princess Victoria, and it has been interesting to follow her life.

Vickan and Frog Prince Daniel , they are lovely

...and English Wedding belles..  Starting from Queen Viktoria.


Interesting detail I think, is that this Wedding brooch below is Queen Victorias Wedding brooch.. it reminds very much of one particular ring..





Wow what an dress...

Anne was beautifull on her special day!
 ..And who can ever forget this..

She looks tiny in side that dress.

Red head Sarah.. There is some sleeve..


Interesting choise for flowers..

I can not wait to see these too walking down the isle just married!!


No comments:

Post a Comment