We wanted to do something new, and decited to see Westminster abbey and some surroundings from London. As everyone has still royal wedding in they mind, it was nice to go there and feel the atmosphere.
Here are some photos of our Sunday adventure.
 |
| London eye, Red buss, and Big Ben.. all at ones. |
 |
| Take a wild guess where are we going..? |
Westminster Abbey had sunday service, and we took a part for that, just so see and feel the atmosphere. It was great experience.. and church was full. I sat just behind those seats where royal family sat at the wedding.
 |
| this is from royal wedding just to show you how beautiful it was. |
 |
| This place is magica, but smaller than I thought. |
Shop of Westminster Abbey is selling official wedding books... I was tempted to buy my own copy, as well as official wedding program.
 |
| it is beautifull also from inside. |
Surely I was little silly too..
 |
| Me.. no need to say more. |
 |
| Parliament house is GRAND! |
This I love.. We went ones, and view was breath taking.
 |
| London eye |
This is not very poetical photo, but Finnish people know why I have put it here.. I found it fun
 |
| No need to say more. |
I love it how London is using it´s little spots of empty space. Helsinki city planner should learn something from them, and take advantage of sea that is around as and create these kind of nice places.. PLEASE.
 |
| These littel houses where full of art. |
White Shed had this kind of thing on it´s wall, I have always liked Mosaic, but never truly try how to do it.. maybe one day..
 |
| I really like this one! |
This was my very favourite.. I am big fan of anything that is kind of covered and you can only look inside.. like my auntie Marjatta´s Glass kabinet full of beutifull dishes..
 |
| You can look in from those little windows.. |
....And look what you find from inside!! Are they cute!!! I am BIG fan of Vintage swimwear, and I was just so so taken by these. These are just couple of them, to show you the feeling.
 |
| I would like to have every one of these.. |
It was nice day, we had late lunch at Wagamama, and left home to watch King´s Speech where.. Westminster Abbey ones again.
 |
| From Movie: King´s Speech. |
No comments:
Post a Comment