i found tiny texas houses, and oh mine.. they are just what I have always dreamed of.
Tiny, pretty, cheap to build, vintage look, modern building, very limited Garbo foot print, and Cheap to heat, since little.. and also easy to extend if later on fel like you anyway need more space.
What more can you ask.
I have always admire old wooden houses with lace like wooden the window frame, window decoration, roof List´s, and pastel colors.. oh.. mine mine mine..
Behind this brilliant idea is Jay Shafer, author of The Small House Book where he is telling how to build tiny houses.. there comes the name Tine Texas Houses.
I love the idea, where you can use window frames from old houses, that are ripped part, doors, etc. those old beautiful features gives houses "that unique touch" that makes them so special.
You can order house, fully build, or you can build it by your self.
These house have been build 99% from waist material.
Look at this beauty below..
![]() |
| Bilding inside has benefits.. whole structure stays dry.. |
Out on the woods..
![]() |
| House can be transfered to where ever.. very nice.. |
I really like the idea of using old material to make new.
I wonder how would this work in Finland?
Would be fun to find a group of same minded people, and start a little village, houses like this, so that it would stay looking "tiny" and very welcoming.
Here are couple of photos of Tiny Texas Houses for you to admire.. and page where you can find more is here: http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/houses/
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Nice style.. I would like it to my little house.. But another color.. |
..and inside I would love to have a Victorian cast iron fireplace.. or even little Stove like this: (little bigger and more decorated would do fine..)
![]() |
| This would give heat enough for small house.. |
Now... Bath.. and more dreams..















No comments:
Post a Comment