Monday, 13 June 2011

Summer, and my dream: Beach hut!

We drove to seaside yesterday with my hubby. it was stormy and rainy day, but because of it.. beaches where empty and beautiful.
We found huge shells ( I love them) And Crabs bade holes on a sand.. it was just so beautiful, and I felt my self happier that I have been for weeks.. I have always loved sea, and what made me such and impression was my dear better half. he loved it also, Very much..
Oh i wish we could buy a little beach hut some day.
I just thought that if we would spend more time in there and not always travel somewhere else.. our carbo foot print would be actually tolerable, and living in little hut, would be just charming. There are those ones where you can stay over night, and, those ones you can be only during the daytime.
I would love one where you would have simple little bed, and tine corner to cook and spend time. Sleep, and read books on a beach, and smell the salty air of northern sea.

Here are some beautiful ones I have found.. take look.


I so see my self enjoying summer in these kind of little houses..



Big enought to fit in all you need..
I love all these colors..

 Very nice indeed..

Some cottages in Dorset..


Tse two are already quite small.. But very cute.




Pretty cute I would say.



Oh my good I think I am dreaming.. look at this pink one!!! It is in Suffolk UK.

i would make matching cupcaks and serve tea in Mad hatter style.. and then take a afternoon nap.. I am sure I would have beautiful dreams in this house.. Pink house, too cute.. I love it.





These ones below and above are.. hmm.. Lovely.



My place, my dreams.. Oh pink house, in perfect location, train station in less than 500m away, and beach where you can keep Siiri the pooch off from lead, and nice neighbours, and very low price.. where are you..


No comments:

Post a Comment