Saturday, 14 April 2012

Flowers in My garden

I am still planting. planting and planting.. and I think I have never enough space and plants...
Here are most of the flowers that are already growing in my tiny garden.. I can not wait to see all them flowering.. These pictures are not from my garden.. I wanted to create this more like a memory board to my self to see how my garden will be and for you to see what a crazy thing I have going on here!! I just can not get enough of my flowers..

Anemone de Caen

Gladioli Mix
These tiny  Yellow floers are cute.. they are related to garlic!

Allium Moly

I am BIG fan of lilies.. you see..

Acidantera Sword Lilies

Freesia Mix
I think I will plant this with that tiny yellow Allium bush..

Astrantia Major

And.. then comes my lovely lilies.. they all should flower a tiny bit of different time so there should be lilies in my Garden whole summer through.
This first one is Gist from dear friend.

Fire King Lily
This beauty below I just bought from Royal Horticulture Societys Great Plant Fair from Mr.Meyers recommendation.

Salmon Star
                                   
This was from RHS Great Plant fair too

Playtime

Who can resist pure white ones.. I can´t, and specially the name is appealing to me!

Casa Blanca
These three below I found from Ideal Home show.. they are already growing!

Dizzy Lily

Sorbonne Lily

Lollypop Lily

Star Gazer Lily

Then.. In every garden.. there just must be few trees growing.. or something to bring hight.. Mine are still small but still I have:


Vine
Cant wait to see mine growing big!

Lemon


Bay Tree
Can´t decite if Ithink these as small tree or flower..

Azalea Japonica "Pink"
Azalea Japonika "Bengal Fire"

I am surprised to see how much I have color in my tiny garden.. that these days are mainly palnted to old wooden wine boxes so that I can take them with me when we move to new house in near future.
 I do have also herbs.. and they all grow like wild already!

Salvia Candelabrum
Chives
Basil Lime
"normal" Basil
Thyme
Rosemary
Parsley
Coriander

And, my three loved Hydrangeas in Pink, and Blue, they are from last summer, survived from winter and now growing, it is interesting to see how they become.

Hydrangea Hortencia

No comments:

Post a Comment