Sunday, 15 April 2012

Working on terass, and enjoying from Sun!

My little garden id growing, it is pathetic that I have to plant everything to planters as we are waiting to find a new house to live. Yes.. we must give up fromt his fabulous old house.
There is just too much wrong with this beauty and it would be just impossible to live here while doing renevation so we simply try to find a new house.. not an easy task to do after we have been so lucky to live in such a place. I have become really picky.

Never mind that.. Here is some photos from our Gardening day with Siiri my poodle.

Siiri and empty boxes waiting tubers and seeds, and lovely black compost! 


Hydrangea and Atzalea already growing! 

I must organize these boxes better..

Left our Vine and right tiny Lemon tree! Cute?

Common Mint is waiting to get growing.. other hers are already there! 

Look our Vine already have a grapes! 

I love these aluminium signs! 

I planted this marigold year a go winter and not it´s blooming!?!

Lemon tree is beautiful

Herb Jungle

Me, "the" proud gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment