Monday, 16 May 2011

Our backyard starts to look more a garden..

Still plenty of ugly concrete to hide.. but anyway.. it looks quite nice.

So this is how we started it.. concreet, old junk and dead plants in couple of pot´s and those.. elephants..

This is photo of our back yard from property agency´s site.. not very nice..

Arto my hubby trying to tidy up a little..

This is how it is starting to look like! Still lot to do, but I think it is cute.


It looks much different these days.. but the concrete.. :o(
I just love sitting at our terass, looking at the river Thames, it´s boats, and tide.. and have my coffee in the morning.

My little flowers bring me so much joy!

I am already going through all nice Apple pie, apple jam etc. recipes, since.. there is going to be lot´s of apples. tree is actually growing on our neighbors side, but mostly hanging in our little garden, so they told us to use all the apples. They are LOVELY couple.

We are going to get Plenty of Apples.

Our herbs are growing so well that I have started to use them in cooking..
I did marvellous meatballs.

Serafiina´s herby meatballs.

500g Mince meat ( Beef)
3 chicken Eggs ( I always use organic if possible)
little handfull of dry crushed mushrooms ( replacing breadcrumbs)
3 tbs (Plenty) of Tandoor spices
plenty of fresh herbs: Koriander, chives, and  mint.
Tiny bit of salt

Mix all together, and just Format flattened ball from this dough and fry it on pan. 
( easier to fry if you flatten the shape a little) 

I eat it with plenty of cucumber, salad and sauce made from yogurt and mint. 

I love it, and so does my Hubby. 

I am big meatball fan!

P.S. Siiri the pooch got her version without Tandoor spices and she loved it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment