Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Feel like I need more space

We have huge dinner table down stairs which is just place to collect my painting stuff, and we always eat up in the Kitchen anyway. We love the View to the Thames, and I don´t really think that any of our guest´s  are so "fine" that they would not be able to eat in the Kitchen.
So I might as well get rid of the table and 6 chairs.
I do have something on my mind already.. Baby Grand Piano.
It is my dream. and.. maybe Chesterfield sofa.
I love Gumtree, I have done so many great findings from there, that I might just go and see if I get to be lucky again. Last time I found Victorian drawer  with 10 pounds, and Georgian one with 50 pounds.
So now I need lucky stars again..
I would like to create a place to sit on front of the fire,  lift your feet´s up  cuddle on the sofa with my man and dog.
Grand piano.. Hmmm.. I just need  it if singing and giving lessons.
Fine, normal Piano would do it too, but.. If I happen to find Baby grand, I would rather have that.
If  am ever going to go to a geek somewhere where  they do not have Grand piano, I can always drag mine there, since piano transportation companies are reasonable priced in this country. In Finland they cost fortunes.

Keep your fingers crossed that I find what I wish.

this one is not "oroginal Acustic one" since I doubt that it would survive in our house..


I can already see us sitting on this..

No comments:

Post a Comment