I walked in to our bathroom and let the hot water run in to bath top, and wanted to have spring fix.
I have tryed to get that yeallow color off but since it it not coming, I better cover it..
This is how you can make great pedicure for your self at home.
1. Take off your old nail polish.
2. Soak your feet´s in warm/hot water. I may put in some seasalt, rose petals, and bath oil, just to make it nice. My big favourite is mandarin foot soak, but I have no idea where to get it, I may need to make it my self. I can post you receipe later on.
3. Scrub your heel with feet scrub, if you don´t have any at home use sugar, or coffee instead. Sugar does less mess. You may use some harder heel scrub if there is lot dead skin cells to remove, but be carefull.
4. Finish cuticles by gently pushing them back and if they have grown too long, you may carefully cut them as well. You need to be carefull not to cut your self too deep, that will hurt, and is not our purpose.
5. Wipe your nails with polish remover to remove oils etc. that can be left from bath water.
6. put on base coat, and let it dry just a little. ( this is most important layer of your nailpolish, it helps color to stay, as well as it prevents your nails to get yellow like mine..)
7. put color, first layer, and let it dry a little, and second. Be carefull not to paint your cuticles. If that happens you may wipe exrta polish off with little coton pad.
8. Top coat is very good to use, it simply leaves nice and shiny look, and your polish lasts longer, as well as you can freshen up your polish simply just adding layer of top coat is busy. I use always Quick dry, to avoid my beautifull nail polish getting bad.. by me kicking my toe to rug, or just my dog stepping on my toes..
9. Use thick foot balm to moisturaise your feet. they look always nicer when there is no dry flaking skin..
I used lotion that gives just a tiny bit color to my oh so pale complexion.. and I think it looks nice.
Look what I did!! I think look of my feet improved dramatically.. and I know I wont go back to French Manicure on toe nails for pretty long time.. it looks hideous in photo..
| Before.. looking hideous |
| After, ready for sandals! |
No comments:
Post a Comment