Tuesday, 22 March 2011

New type of a desert..

I wanted to have great champagne with my hubby.. putted bottle to Freezer and forgot it there..
Result.. top of the bottle had came out, and frozen Champagne was in huge pile in my just washed freezer ( same morning)and even more still in a bottle..
First, Cry, amusement ( How can I be this stupid.. ) And then trying to think how to use rest of the Champagne well, so that I would not miss a drop.. It was Marilyn Monroe´s favorite drink..

This is what I did.
Collected frozen drink to Vintage glass bowl ( it looked nice) sliced Strawberries to sweeten things a little ( I was quite bitter for my self, destroying great bottle of quality champagne)
And oh it tasted good.. I might not do this desert just very soon again.. I rather drink my Champagne than eat with the spoon.. but I still  liked it.


 ...and this is how my desert looked like.



I recommend Champagne from glass, not from plate.. in good company and with strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. great idea! I will tray to "cook" your desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling.. it was delicious and I must say it is quite "romatic" desert. :o)

    ReplyDelete