Friday, 12 November 2010

Chim Chim Chimney sweep!

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be 
 
I love this view it is from our bathroom window.
 Chimneys are really busy at this time of the year..
I can hardly wait to get chimney sweep to sweep our chimneys 
that I can light a fire to our lovely Victorian fireplace.
I have always dreamed to have an open fireplace, 
and now we have it! So, for sure I am exited to use it.
I have never heard thing called smoke free zone.. 
Yep, in restaurants, hospitals, plane, you can not smoke, 
but his means totally different thing.
We need to by smokeless coal that we can use in our fireplace. 
I did not even know it exists. 
I am blessed to have a wide range of options 
when it comes to finding perfect set of coal bucket, 
storage for hot ashes, and of course poker, little shovel,
and what ever I need to take care of fire.
Cheap easy way to do it, is to by new and shiny ones.. 
...but I would love to find vintage ones.
 
 
This would be just what I would like to have!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment