My new friend took me for a nice walk, Thank you Alan!
We visited farm, just near where we live, I loved it.
In one square kilometer size area, we have rive Thames, shopping possibilties, skyscrapers, as well as farm! Me, country girl forever went totally nuts over there like little kid!
Look how it was! I really find it relaxing that we have this kind of oasis near by.
 |
| Mr.Lama and he´s Urban neighborhood! |
|
 |
| Couple.. |
 |
| Very masculine Rooster with he´s Hens. |
 |
| I like Turkey only on my plate... |
 |
| Coat is somehow really friendly animal, I like them. |
 |
| This was friendly fellow. |
 |
| Can you believe, only 20min from central London.. |
 |
| Siiri loved free space and running! |
 |
| Siiri is happy little Poodle! |
City Farm London Mudchute Park and Farm Isle of Dogs
This is so great!! Wonderful photos! I love the photo of the Lama with Canada tower and other sky scrapers in the background! And Siiri, she is simply divine and I love that she is wearing her new bows :-) xox
ReplyDeleteWe love those bows, they are great, and they fit to her " I <3 Me " shirt so well that I just had to put them on when we did our little adventure to farm.
ReplyDelete