
It is so rainy and windy weather in London that
I wanted something to lift my spirit!
I have always loved doilies, real ones, as well ase paper ones,
specially paper ones, since they are like made for hand crafts!
above is very pretty decoration idea for christmas, from: never-without.blogspot.com
I am tempted to put paper doilies all over the house...
windows are first on a list, but this was also lovely idea! I found it from bhg.com!
Christmas greetings can be simple plain cards,
with pretty handwritten poem or simple greeting written on it,
if you wrap it to paperdollies!
I love this idea.. might need to use it.
These are from www.i-do-it-yourself.com
This Christmas I might wrap my cinnamon bun´s to these kind of things.
They are from intimateweddings, but I would use it... for christmas.
...And what would be Christmas without gifts...
I have always liked just plain brown wrapping paper,
it looks somehow so real, elegant, and nostalgic...
I like to think it as a base for greater things to decorate it a little.
One year I was using old postcards,
and little peaces of lace, this year.. paper dollies.
Papertastebuds has executed christmasgifts just like I would do it.
I really love this vintage feeling!
Specially thin paper yarn in red and white add great effect.
It reminds me of those old fashioned mint caramels...
It seems that our little house is filling with paper doilies very soon,
I will show you what I have done, closer to Christmas.
This was very inspiring indeed, to go through these great ideas that are all over in internet.
I just love it. I hope you got little from my inspiration.
Thank you for those people who wanted to share these photos with us in a first place!
Do you think these are enough for me for a start??




No comments:
Post a Comment