Sunday, 14 November 2010

Going Crazy with Jewellery..

I did a little research from jewellery.. specially jewellery for dogs.. did not find much.

Since I love all kind of vintage things, and Jewellery, I tried to think how can I put these two things together.. ( I have done simple Jewellery already since 2003) I also have lot´s of  beads that I have never used, because they some how look too child like to do something very elegant from those.
In result, I ended up fiddling tiny Dog necklaces for Siiri and her friends. I loved it, they where so fun to do, since they where completed faster than regular ones, and I could do anything I like. Dogs do not taking them selves too seriously. Siiri at least seem to love her job as a model! 


Siiri posing like real professional!


Vintage parts, freshwater pearls Crystals, glass beads! 
  
  





1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Serafiina, for your most pleasant blog! I love to hear from you and your family - following your blog daily! :) BW, Kati & Lei and Joy

    ReplyDelete