Thursday, 11 November 2010

Home, Sweet home!

After several problems on uploading photos from our house.. I might have solve the problems..

 Finally, here is start of which hopefully turns to great Christmas celebration house!!
 

This is when we still had an ugly TV above fireplace,
and not so stylish shelf on a corner, behind the fireplace..
Photo taken from stairs.








This is sight of our window from street. 
Here I have taken TV down,
 got rid off that ugly shelf and
painted walls all ower again.
Floor looks nice too, it took 4 days to wash it to
get real color out of there, it was so dirty.. after
people who lived here before us.

4 comments:

  1. Kiva koti!!!
    Terkut täältä melkein-napapiiriltä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sari, I like it too, and hopefully we will get rest of our furniture from Finland in three weeks, and it really starts to feel like home.. well it does already. I was amusing my self with fact that I seem to wait my Christmas decorations more than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mie tahdon kylään, tahdontahdon!
    Ei varmaan ole ikävä maalarinvalkoisia seiniä.Ihanan lämmin fiilis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I do not miss white walls. They are fresh, but only couple of days, then I start missing more color again. These red walls are really my dream color! I like it. These days my logic is, you put any bright color with any bright color, they go together if they are strong and clean colors!
    Come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete