I wanted to introduce her to you all. She is called Siiri.
Siiri is miniature poodle. One of the most friendliest dogs you've ever met. I know that I am a bit silly what comes to her needs and life it self.. but she is my cutie and baby.
She sleeps these days in her own bed, but snuggles in to our bed to say good morning to us.
She sleeps often lying on her back, revealing her soft pink tummy. Siiri loves water, she would swim and dive (yes your read it right) as long as she could. Last summer I had to carry her away from water, she was totally frozen, but still wanted to swim some more! She likes children very much, as well as other dogs. She has lot´s of friends in Finland, and already some here in London! Siiri is going to have her second birthday soon, 8th of December, we are going to have a dog parties by then!!
| Siiri The real Princess |
| Ready to play! |
| Throw it already please, I would love to chase. |
Love it! I will follow you every day :-) Love your home and Siiri is divine! xoxox
ReplyDelete